|LEFIS Network Newsletter – Issue No 72, February 2015
Welcome to the 72nd edition of the Newsletter of the LEFIS Network
- Call for Papers: The 9th International Web Rule Symposium (RuleML 2015). August 3-5, 2015, Freie Universitaet Berlin, Berlin, Germany. Deadline: February 25, 2015
- ICAIL Multilingual Workshop on AI & Law 2015 (MWAIL 2015) held in conjunction with the 15th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence & Law (ICAIL 2015) San Diego, June 8-12, 2015. Workshop Organisers: Fernando Galindo, Erich Schweighofer, Cesar Serbena. Call for papers: deadline 28.02.2015 (http://www.univie.ac.at/RI/MWAIL2015/). Important Date: submission of manuscripts: 31 March 2015.Spanish version of the call. Portuguese version of the call
- International Academic Conference E-METHODOLOGY. Wroclaw March 31-April 1, 2015. Call for papers: deadline 28.2.2015.
- Call for Chapters: Achieving Open Justice through Citizen Participation and Transparency. Proposals Submission Deadline: February 28, 2015. Full Chapters Due: June 30, 2015.
- Smartness in Governance, Government, Urban Spaces, and the Internet of Things. A Special Issue of Information Polity. Guest Editor: Hans J. Scholl, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA. Deadline.- Submission of full papers: 01 March 2015.
- The 2nd Workshop on Argumentation Mining. NAACL 2015 Workshops. June 4, 2015, Venue : Denver, CO, USA. Deadline: March 8.
- The 11th International Conference on Internet, Law & Politics (IDP 2015): Regulating Smart Cities will be held in Barcelona on 2-3 July, 2015, organized by the School of Law and Political Science of the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC). Full papers should be submitted by 11h March 2015.
- Special JAAMAS issue on Autonomous Agents for Agent-Based Modeling. Call for Papers: Autonomous Agents for Agent-Based Modeling. A SPECIAL ISSUE OF THE JOURNAL OF AUTONOMOUS AGENTS AND MULTIAGENT SYSTEMS. Deadline: 12 March 2015.
- 14th IFIP International Conference on eGovernment (IFIP EGOV2015). 7th IFIP International Conference on eParticipation (IFIP ePart2015). 31 August – 2 September 2015. Thessaloniki, Greece. www.egov-conference.org (http://www.egov-conference.org/). www.epart-conference.org. Call for papers and contributions: deadline March 15, 2015.
- Special Issue of the International Journal of Electronic Governance on Electronic Governance and Open Society: Challenges in Eurasia. Call for papers. Important Date: submission of manuscripts: 31 March 2015.
- 20th International Conference on Information and Documentation Systems. IBERSID 2015. «María Moliner» Library. Faculty of Philosophy and Arts. University of Zaragoza. 30 SeptembeR-3 October 2015. Call for papers: deadline 1st April 2015.
- X Conferencia Internacional de Derecho e Informatica de la Habana 2015. La Habana, 20, 21 y 22 de Mayo del 2015. Memorial “José Martí”. Call for papers: deadline 15/04/2015.
THE LEFIS SERIES AND OTHER RELATED PUBLICATIONS