Summer 2014, #69
LEFIS Network Newsletter – Issue No 69, Summer 2014
Welcome to the 69th edition of the Newsletter of the LEFIS Network
|In this issue:|
- The 2nd workshop on Personalization in eGovernment Services and Applications (PeGov), to be held in conjunction with the 21st Conference on User Modeling, Adaptation and Personalization (UMAP), Aalborg, Denmark, 7-11 July 2014.
- Subtech 2014 (http://www.univie.ac.at/RI/subtech2014/). Thirteenth International Conference on Substantive Technology in Legal Education and Practice (SubTech 2014). University of Vienna, Faculty of Law, 10 July to Saturday 12 July 2014.
- PETS 2014. The 14th Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium. July 16–18, 2014. Amsterdam, Netherlands. Program.
- 3rd International Conference on Electronic Government and the Information Systems Perspective (EGOVIS 2014) (http://www.dexa.org/program?cid=440). Mathematics Department building of the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München in Munich, 1-3 September 2014. Programme.
- MeTTeG 2014. 8th International Conference on Methodologies, Technologies and Tools enabling e-Government, September 18th -19th, 2014, Udine, Italy.
- I Congreso Internacional del Conpedi. La Facultad de Derecho de la Universidad de Barcelona y el CONPEDI de Brasil (Conselho Nacional de Pesquisa e POS-graduação em Direito) organizan el I Congreso Internacional del Conpedi bajo el título «Actores del Desarrollo económico, político y social frente al Derecho del siglo XXI», que tendrá lugar en la Facultad de Derecho de la Universidad de Barcelona los días 8, 9 y 10 de octubre de 2014. Lista de trabajos aceptados.
- 6th International Conference on Knowledge Management and Information Sharing KMIS. October 21 – 24, 2014 Rome, Italy.
- Web Journal of Current Legal Issues.
- II International Congress on E-Justice – Federal University of Parana (UFPR) – BRAZIL & IV Iberoamerican Congress of Researchers And Scholars on Informatics and Law – CIIDDI NETWORK.- American and European Experiences in e-Justice: evaluation, comparison and perspectives. September 29 and 30, 2014. Venue: Federal University of Parana’s Law School – Praça Santos Andrade, 50, Centro, Curitiba-PR-Brazil. Deadline for Abstract Submission: 10 August 2014.
- The 3rd International Research Forum on Law and ICT/IP will take placefrom 20th to 21st of November 2014at Georg-August-Universität in Göttingen, Germany. Call for papers: deadline August 15, 2014.
- JURIX 2014. Call for Papers. The 27th International Conference on Legal Knowledge and Information Systems. Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland.10, 11 and 12 December, 2014. Deadline: Friday, September 5th, 2014.
- Jusletter IT. On 11 December 2014 the next issue of Jusletter IT will be published. There will be no general topic for the above mentioned issue, in other words all articles on the topic of IT and law are warmly welcomed. All submitted contributions will be sent to the editorial department, which decides on the publication. The deadline for the December issue is on 3 November 2014.
- 15th International Conference on AI and Law (ICAIL 2015) in San Diego, California, USA, June 8-12, 2015. University of San Diego School of Law. Deadline: December 5, 2014.
- The published volumes of the LEFIS Series are here
The content of the LEFIS Series, part of the LEFIS Digital Library, can be searched here
- European Journal of Law and Technology
- Democracia Digital e Governo Eletrônico
- Jusletter IT. Die Zeitschrift für IT und Recht
- Informática y Derecho, Revista Iberoamericana de Derecho Informático, 1992-2002