May 2014, #68
LEFIS Network Newsletter – Issue No 68, May 2014
Welcome to the 68th edition of the Newsletter of the LEFIS Network
|In this issue:|
- CeDEM14. Conference for E-Democracy and Open Government. Danube University Krems. 21 – 23 May. 2014. Programme.
- The 12th ArgDiaP Conference. : «From Real Data to Argument Mining» 23-24 May 2014, Warsaw Staszic Palace, IFiS PAN (Inst. of Philosophy and Sociology, Polish Academy of Sciences).
- The 2nd workshop on Personalization in eGovernment Services and Applications (PeGov), to be held in conjunction with the 21st Conference on User Modeling, Adaptation and Personalization (UMAP), Aalborg, Denmark, 7-11 July 2014.
- The 9th Summer School of European IP and ICT Law will take place August 31st to September 6th 2014 in Recihenau/Rax Austria.
- Metadata Intersections: Bridging the Archipelago of Cultural Memory. 14th International Conference on Dublin Core and Metadata Applications. 8-11 October 2014, Austin, Texas, USA.
- International Cross Domain Conference and Workshops (CD-ARES 2014) to be held in conjunction with the International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security. University of Fribourg, Switzerland September 8th -12th, 2014. Deadline: May 15th, 2014.
- 6th International Conference on Electronic Voting. EVOTE2014: Verifying the Vote. Ten-Year Anniversary Conference. October 29 – 31, 2014. Lochau/Bregenz, Austria. Call for papers: Deadline: 30 May 2014.
- 6th Symposium on Cyberspace Safety and Security (CSS 2014). Workshop on Privacy-Preserving Cyberspace Safety and Security. Paris, August 20th 2014. Deadline May, 31st, 2014.
- 8th International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance «THE RISE OF DATA POST-2015 – EMPOWERED CITIZENS, ACCOUNTABLE INSTITUTIONS». 27 – 30 October 2014, Guimarães, Portugal. Deadline – 1 June 2014.
- The published volumes of the LEFIS Series are here
The content of the LEFIS Series, part of the LEFIS Digital Library, can be searched here
- European Journal of Law and Technology
- Democracia Digital e Governo Eletrônico
- Jusletter IT. Die Zeitschrift für IT und Recht
- Informática y Derecho, Revista Iberoamericana de Derecho Informático, 1992-2002