May 2010, #31
LEFIS Network Newsletter – Issue No 31, May 2010Welcome to the 31th edition of the Newsletter of the LEFIS Network.The aim of this Newsletter is to keep all the participants in the Network informed of what happened during the last month.The Newsletter is also a way for partners to share information with the other partners. All the participants in the Network are invited to send news to be included in the next number. Please send the messages to firstname.lastname@example.orgAll the sent LEFIS Newsletters are here
|In this issue: Registration in the Law&ICT Shared Virtual Campus Conferences The LEFIS Series|
Registration in the Law&ICT Shared Virtual Campus.
The registration in the LAW&ICT Shared Virtual Campus e-learning offer (Official offer, LEFIS Specialization Certificates and LEFIS courses of Professional specialization) is open. The brochure that provides information about the courses is hereThe references to the registration, contents and participation in the Certificates and courses will be given by:Administrative questionsFUNDACIÓN EMPRESA-UNIVERSIDAD DE ZARAGOZAPºFernando el Católico, 2, entr.50005 Zaragoza+34 976 351508 email@example.com Academic questionsFernando Galindo AyudaFacultad de DerechoTel. – +34 976761455 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first international conference on the Electronic management, Tripoli (Libya) 1-4 June 2010 (http://www.ficeg.org.ly/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=125&Itemid=69)
- II Jornadas sobre derecho y tecnología & Noveno encuentro ibero-latinoamericano de gobierno electrónico e inclusión digital. The list of the invited Conferences to the II Jornadas sobre derecho y tecnología & Noveno encuentro ibero-latinoamericano de gobierno electrónico e inclusión digital, Faculty of Law Valladolid, Spain, June 28-29, 2010 can be accesed here.
- SUBTECH 2010 (http://www.subtech2010.org/) Eleventh International Conference on Substantive Technology in Legal Education. Faculty of Law Zaragoza, Spain. July 1-3, 2010. SubTech is an invitational conference, if you are interested in attending, please contact Fernando Galindo: email@example.com
- 4th International Conference on Methods, Technologies and Tools for e-Government. July 1 and 2, 2010, Olten, Switzerland
- XIV Congreso Iberoamericano de Derecho e Informática, organizado por FIADI, a celebrar del 25 al 30 de octubre de 2010, en Monterrey, Nuevo León, México
- 4th International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance, 25 – 28 October 2010, Beijing, China
- ICERI2010, the International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, Madrid (SPAIN), 15-17 November 2010.
- The 2010 International Congress on Computer Applications and Computational Science (CACS 2010) (http://irast.org/conferences/CACS/2010/) 4-6 December 2010, Singapore
- The 7th International Conference on Distributed Computing and Internet Technologies (ICDCIT – 2011) will take place in Bhubaneswar during 9 – 12 February 2011. It will be co-organized by KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, India and Centre for Electronic Governance, UNU-IIST, Macao