March 2014, #67
LEFIS Network Newsletter – Issue No 67, March 2014
Welcome to the 67th edition of the Newsletter of the LEFIS Network
|In this issue:|
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Regulation, helping Innovation – Uniformity or Specific Solutions?Lessons Belgium can learn from GERMAN LAW. MARCH 25 2014 18.00 – 20.00 Venue: Law Faculty, University of Namur 5 Rempart de la Vierge, 5000 Namur
- First International Conference on Electronic Government-Challenges & Strategies (http://www.t-m-s-s.org/EGOVCS/index.html). Under the patronage of the Minister of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Technology of Communication. Hotel El Mouradi Gammarth 13-14 May 2014, Tunisia.
- Making metadata work. Joint Meeting of ISKO UK (UK Chapter of the International Society for Knowledge Organization), IRSG (Information Retrieval Special Interest Group of BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT) and DCMI (Dublin Core Metadata Initiative. Monday 23rd June 2014. Wilkes Room – British Computer Society London Office, 1st Floor, The Davidson Building, 5 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HA.
- 19º Encontro Ibero Americano de Governo Eletrônico e Inclusão Digital. Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina . Brasil. 29-30 Abril 2014. Chamada de trabalhos: data final de submissão: 30/03
- The 5th Samos Summit on ICT-enabled Governance. It will be hosted by the University of the Aegean on the island of Samos, Greece, and in conjunction with the 5th Samos Summit on ICT-enabled Governance, 30 June to 1 July, 2014. Call for papers: deadline 1st April 2014.
- Social Media and Local Governments: Theory and Practice. Edited by Mehmet Zahid Sobaci, Ph.D. Published by Springer. Public Administration and Information Technology (PAIT) Book Series. CALL FOR CHAPTERS. Proposal Submission Deadline: April 3, 2014.
- e-Government Workshop: Strategies, Frameworks, Methodologies and Tool for e-Government Development. To be held in CENTERIS/ProjMAN/HCist 2014 . Troia, Portugal, 15-17 October 2014. Call for papers. Deadline: April 10, 2014.
- 2014 SOCIAL MEDIA & SOCIETY CONFERENCE. September 27-28, 2014, Toronto, Canada Conference, Call for papers: deadline April 18, 2014.
- SPECIAL ISSUE ON Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Crisis, Disaster, and Catastrophe Management (http://www.degruyter.com/view/supplement/s21946361_Call_for_Papers___Special_Issue_on_ICT_and_Crisis__Disaster__and_Catastrophe_Management.pdf). The Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management. . ARTICLE PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DUE DATE: May 1, 2014.
- 6th International Conference on Electronic Voting. EVOTE2014: Verifying the Vote. Ten-Year Anniversary Conference. October 29 – 31, 2014. Lochau/Bregenz, Austria. Call for papers: Deadline: 30 May 2014.
- The published volumes of the LEFIS Series are here
The content of the LEFIS Series, part of the LEFIS Digital Library, can be searched here
- European Journal of Law and Technology
- Democracia Digital e Governo Eletrônico
- Jusletter IT. Die Zeitschrift für IT und Recht
- Informática y Derecho, Revista Iberoamericana de Derecho Informático, 1992-2002