LEFIS Series 1: Monitoring, Supervision and Information Technology
Monitoring, Supervision and Information Technology
– Monitoring Electronic Communications: Privacy Issues
– Monitoring and Supervising Children on the Internet: Rethinking the Parental Responsibility
– R(87)15. A Slow Death?
– Plagiarism and Fraud in Education: The Importance of Monitoring and Supervision
– Safe and Trustworthy Access in a Working Environment: the MoodlePKI Project
– Surveillance Technology, Constitutional Rights and the ‘Monitoring Power’