LEFIS Network Newsletter – Issue No 65, December 2013
Welcome to the 65th edition of the Newsletter of the LEFIS Network
|In this issue:|
- Call for Papers. International Conference for E-Democracy and Open Government 2014. CeDEM14. Danube University Krems, Austria, 21.05.2014 – 23.05.2014. Deadline Extended: 6. January 2014.
- Call for Papers. DGO 2014. 15th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research. Open Innovations and Sustainable Development in Government: Experiences from around the World. Centro de Investigación y Docencia Económicas (CIDE). Aguascalientes City, Aguascalientes, Mexico. Wednesday – Saturday, June 18-21, 2014. Submission deadline—February 1st, 2014.
- Call for Papers. PETS 2014. The 14th Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium . July 16–18, 2014 Amsterdam, Netherlands. D 10, 2014.
- Call for Papers. Future Internet — Open Access Journal. Special Issue “Open Government Meets Social Data”. Guest Editor: Dr. Soon Ae Chun. Deadline for manuscript submissions: 15 February 2014.
- Call for Papers. IDP 2014 The 10th International Conference on Internet, Law & Politics IDP 2014. Barcelona on 3-4 July, 2014, organized by the School of Law and Political of the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC). Full papers should be submitted by 10 March, 2014.
- Call for Papers. MeTTeG 2014 Call for Papers – 8th International Conference on Methodologies, Technologies and Tools enabling e-Government, September 18th -19th, 2014, Udine, Italy. Submission Deadline: 30 May 2014.
- The published volumes of the LEFIS Series are here
The content of the LEFIS Series, part of the LEFIS Digital Library, can be searched here
- European Journal of Law and Technology
- Democracia Digital e Governo Eletrônico
- Jusletter IT. Die Zeitschrift für IT und Recht
- Informática y Derecho, Revista Iberoamericana de Derecho Informático, 1992-2002