December 2012, #56
LEFIS Network Newsletter – Issue No 56, December 2012
Welcome to the 56th edition of the Newsletter of the LEFIS Network
|In this issue:|
The registration in the LAW&ICT Shared Virtual Campus e-learning offer (Official offer, LEFIS Specialization Certificates and LEFIS courses of Professional specialization) is open. The brochure that provides information about the courses is here
The references to the registration, contents and participation in the Certificates and courses will be given by:
- Administrative questions
FUNDACIÓN EMPRESA-UNIVERSIDAD DE ZARAGOZA
Pº Fernando el Católico, 2, entr. 50005 Zaragoza
+34 976 351508
- Academic questions
Fernando Galindo Ayuda
Facultad de Derecho
Tel. – +34 976761455
- International Conference on Information Resources Management (http://www.conf-irm2013.org/)(Conf-IRM). Conference Theme: Managing IT in a Consumerized IT world. Natal, Brazil, 22-24 May, 2013. Submission Deadline – January, 3, 2013.
- The 13th International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications (ICCSA 2013). June 24-27, 2013, inHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Call for papers (http://test.iccsa.org/call-for-papers): deadline January 15, 2013.
- ICAIL 2013 – 2nd call for papers, workshop proposals and demonstrations. 14th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence & Law (ICAIL 2013) June 10 – June 14, 2013 Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (National Research Council of Italy) Rome, Italy. Submission of papers deadline: January 18, 2013.
- International Journal of Public Administration in the Digital Age/IJPADA. Special issue entitled “Fiscal Crisis, IT, and Government Reform” for the IJPADA, which will be published in 2014. Deadline: January 31, 2013.
- 2nd Joint International Conference on Electronic Government and the Information Systems Perspective and International Conference on Electronic Democracy (http://www.dexa.org/egovis&edem2013). Technology-Enabled Innovation for Democracy, Government and Governance. Prague, Czech Republic. August 26 – 30, 2013. Paper submission: February 8, 2013.
- The 7th International Web Rule Symposium (http://www.csw.inf.fu-berlin.de/ruleml2013/content/call-papers): Research Based and Industry Focused. Seattle Metropolitan Area, USA, July 11-13, 2013. Abstract submission: Feb. 19, 2013.
- 19th Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2013), which will be held on August 15-17, 2013 in Chicago. E Government Tracks. Deadline for submissions is February 22, 2013.
- 10th International Conference on Trust, Privacy and Security in Digital Business. Prague, Czech Republic. August 26 – 30, 2013. Paper submission: February 24, 2013.
- 16° Encontro Ibero-Americano de Governo Eletrônico e Inclusão Digital. 02 de maio de 2013, Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Florianópolis. Data final de submissão: 10/03.
- Simposio Argentino de Informática y Derecho. 16 al 20 de Setiembre de 2013. Córdoba, Argentina. Call For Papers: deadline 29 de abril de 2013.
- The published volumes of the LEFIS Series are here
The content of the LEFIS Series, part of the LEFIS Digital Library, can be searched here
- European Journal of Law and Technology
- Democracia Digital e Governo Eletrônico
- Jusletter IT. Die Zeitschrift für IT und Recht
- Informática y Derecho, Revista Iberoamericana de Derecho Informático, 1992-2002